Public Post

18 Sep. 1st, 2020 11:35 am
ceciliaj: (Codex flattered)
[personal profile] ceciliaj
My privacy is important to me. This journal is for friends only.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-07 10:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thebowlerhat.livejournal.com
Hey, I added you! I can't believe you're a Charmed fan. I thought I was the only one.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-07 10:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Oh, I love Charmed! Yay for new friends :).

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-07 10:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thebowlerhat.livejournal.com
Ha ha. Awesome! What are you in grad. school for btw? I just started my MFA in Creative Nonfiction this fall, and I've been meaning to read/review 3 books in the comm, but it's at the bottom of my pile of things to do...

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-07 10:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
I do contemporary American lit + popular culture, and by contemporary, I mean really contemporary. I'm trying to propose a dissertation about representations of the archives in 21st century literature. Much respect to creative writers, who produce the work I like to write about :-D.
Edited Date: 2010-11-07 10:14 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-07 10:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thebowlerhat.livejournal.com
Wow. That's really impressive! And you're intimidated to write a review in the comm? Ha. I was debating between creative writing and American or Cultural Studies. Writing won, but I'm still considering what I'd eventually like to do for a doctorate.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-07 10:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Well, if you ever wanna talk about what it's like doing a lit phd, I'm here. I've actually had an awesome time, I'm just at a particularly worn-out moment. My dept has a particularly awesome Asian Americanist who focuses on Filipino American Lit...I took two classes with him that were awesome.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-07 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thebowlerhat.livejournal.com
Yeah, I'd love to hear about it from you! I just posted a ridiculous "review" of a new Fil-Am anthology in the comm. I was going to do it once I'd actually read the book, but I decided to do it now in case it closes. Ha ha.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-23 01:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] catbirdfish.livejournal.com
Hey there! I've seen you around and you seem pretty cool, so I added you. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-23 04:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
added you back :)!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-03-24 01:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] perpetua-redux.livejournal.com
I'm adding you--I deleted you by mistake during my great purge. So sorry.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-03-24 01:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Hey cool, I was confused by the new name etc. Good to have you back!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-03-24 01:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] perpetua-redux.livejournal.com
Yeah, I changed my username and then I unintentionally deleted some of my friends. I'm not the most technically astute. Thanks for adding me back.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-04 07:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lusciousxander.livejournal.com
Hey, sweetie, I'm interested in your reviews on Buffy S8 comics, so I added you. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-04 11:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
you should be able to see em now :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-04 03:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] effulgentgirl.livejournal.com
I got recommended your season 8 reviews, and would love to read them.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-04 03:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Welcome! I flock because I don't like things being searchable, but all Jossverse fans are welcome to read.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-04 07:46 pm (UTC)
ext_7259: (Default)
From: [identity profile] moscow-watcher.livejournal.com
Could you add me? I'd love to read your BtVS reviews.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-04 07:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
happy to!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-04 11:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] boot-the-grime.livejournal.com
Can you add me, too? I'd love to read your S8 meta.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-07-05 12:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
there ya go! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-01 07:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ellievanna.livejournal.com
Hi! I've seen you comment on places where I lurk, and I've seen your Jossverse meta recced several times, and I'd love to read your thoughts. :)

(Plus, The Guild! Felicia Day! ♥)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-01 07:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Welcome!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-01 08:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] diamondtook862.livejournal.com
Hello there. I'd like to friend you. My journal too is flocked, but perhaps you've seen me around on Snickfic, Gabs or Angearia's journals? I like your meta. ;)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-02 03:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
welcome!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-02 05:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] coalitiongirl.livejournal.com
Hi, I've been hearing great things about your Buffy S8 commentary, and I'd love to add you and read some of it! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-02 08:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Welcome!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-02 03:06 pm (UTC)
sarian71: (Shy Spike)
From: [personal profile] sarian71
Hi! I'm mostly only a lurker, but I would love to be added if that's okay for you. I would love to be able to read your BtVS thoughts. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-02 07:43 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-02 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tennyo-elf.livejournal.com
Hello, I would love to read your posts on BtVS comics and you seem like a really cool person. Can I add you to my FL please?

Thank you and huggles! <3

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-02 11:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tennyo-elf.livejournal.com
Thank you again! <3

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-14 02:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sugar-fey.livejournal.com
Your comments on (lj user="pocochina")'s post were awesome and therefore I felt a need to friend you. Hope that's okay.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-08-14 02:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Party! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2012-04-19 04:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xlivvielockex.livejournal.com
Lexi (eilowyn) told me that I had to friend you cause you were awesome so here I am, friending you cause you are awesome. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2012-04-19 05:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Welcome! I'm boring lately, but I'll try to be awesome soon <3.

Hello

Date: 2013-07-03 07:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] poisonvial.livejournal.com
My name is Nicole and I'm 26. I love Joss Whedon-verse and Felicia Day (she is my hero). I love Geek & Sundry, Vaginal Fantasy, Sword & Laser and of course: THE GUILD (Knights of Good)! So as Zaboo would say, I'd love to join the party so.. friend'd? I had to add his extra 'd. :) Let me know if I can add you!

Re: Hello

Date: 2013-07-03 06:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ceciliaj.livejournal.com
Hey! I'm boring lately, but feel free :)